Sunday 14 April 2013

What Inspired Me To Start On Squidoo?

(Image courtesy of 'Evgeni Dinev' - freedigitalphotos.net)

So what made me want to start on Squidoo anyhow, you may ask. Well there are a number of reasons. 

I have always LOVED writing and enjoyed creating and sharing content. I also wanted to find a way of earning money online, which could potentially support us (my fiance and I) while we travel around Europe. There were also some more personal issues, including work related stress causing me to leave my city based job and subsequently facing some HORRIBLE debts and being financially in the Sh*t (pardon my French!). 
Basically I felt disillusioned, tired and sure that there must be a better way to live! 
You can read about my life turnaround HERE, and what I did to get myself out of debt and on MY PATH and the road to financial freedom.
I have tried numerous ways of making money online with little success and then I stumbled upon Squidoo. And more importantly I stumbled across ONE WEEK MARKETING, which is THE PLAN that I attribute to my success so far. Now things are not perfect, and I am certainly not making big bucks online yet, and I AM making money, and it is building up, and I feel that I am on the right path! 

You can read the guide I have put together about making money online HERE.

I use a few various methods and I love using Squidoo because it is a free platform where I can post my content easily and get traffic. 

Follow my on my journey as I see how far I can go with Squidoo and making money online, and I will share with you my results. 

Feel free to comment here and say how you are finding squidoo and what your motivations are. 
Want to join Squidoo? CLICK HERE

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment