Sunday 21 April 2013

Squidcrafter Reviewed

 


I have been using Squidcrafter to build many of my lenses for a while now. I don't use it for every lens and I particularly like it for my sales lenses because it highlights the products and just makes the whole lens look smart and tidy. 

Basically it is a piece of software that allows you to select Amazon products and generates the code to put them in highlighted boxes. 

Here is an example of one of the modules from one of my Squidcrafter lenses:





Notice how neatly the products are displayed? That is my favorite thing about using Squidcrafter! 
My second favorite thing is how easy it is to add Amazon products, without having to waste any time copying and pasting ASIN codes over from Amazon to Squidoo. 
There were also a couple of small downsides or hiccups that I experienced when purchasing and installing Squidcrafter, however my overall experience of using it has been very positive and I think my CTR and sales have improved as a result of using it.

You can read my full review of Squidcarfter HERE

Feel free to ask me questions and leave comments. 

Wishing you lots of Squid happiness! 

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment