Friday 5 April 2013

Hello and welcome to my new blog about working on Squidoo

Hello,

This is my first blog post on this blog I have created to document my experiences of working from home using Squidoo and other free platforms to earn money.

I only started to think of Squidoo as a serious way to earn money in January this year (2013) and have been applying myself to it more seriously since then. Having said that I also run a busy fitness as well so I have not been able to dedicate a lot of time to it. I would say I have been averaging between 12 and 15 hours per week since January.

I am just starting to realise the earning potential that is here for earning money with Squidoo, and my main goal, the reason I am doing this, is because my fiance and I want to travel. Yep, we have that dream, to pack up our stuff into an RV and head off round Europe. The only problem was, no money and no RV! Ha.

So I decided to apply myself and see what I could do. I wanted an option for earning money that I could also take with me when we do go traveling, so working online is perfect.

There are many different ways to work online, and I have tried many of them. And using Squidoo, along with other cheap/free ways to do it are the ones that work best for me. On this blog I will share what I have learned and my progress, and hopefully you will see the journey as we earn the money and realise our dreams to travel.

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment