Saturday 13 April 2013

Online Earnings Report





(image courtesy of 'David Castillo Dominici' - freedigitalphotos.net)


My goal is to earn enough money online, and through my other work, to pay for myself and my fiance to go traveling around Europe, and also to set up passive income that will support us as we travel. I am happy to continue working online while we are traveling to generate extra that I expect we will need.

I have no idea about how much I will be able to earn online, although I know that there is opportunity here, even in these tougher times of Panda and Penguin updates. So in some respects this aspect of my work is an unknown quantity, and I am going to treat it as an experiment. I have decided to keep a record here on my blog of exactly how much income I generate online. This will include what I earn through Squidoo, and also what I generate through other online channels such as InfoBarrel, Adsense and Odesk.

At this stage it is still very early in the game and so I am going to split it into cash I have actually RECEIVED, and money that I have earned and is still pending. This is because for many affiliate programs, and for adsense you only get a payout when you reach a certain threshold. Once my income gains momentum and I am earning a decent amount I will no longer share the 'pending' money.

Payments RECEIVED so far

March 2013 -
Squidoo - $1.95

April 2013 -
Squidoo - $12.20
Other affiliate sales - $31.25
TOTAL - $43.45

Payments PENDING

April 2013 -
InfoBarrel - $4.53
Commission Junction - $15.00
Amazon Associates - $25.00
Amazon.co.uk - about $5
Adsense - about $4
TOTAL - $53.53

Payments received from O desk

* I have kept this as a separate section because this work is paid hourly or per article for the article writing jobs I take, so while strictly speaking IT IS online income, IT IS NOT passive income.

March 2013 - $30.00

 April 2013 - $60 (pending - waiting to clear).

* I haven't worked much on Odesk recently because I have been busy sorting out some stuff with my real life fitness business, however I have some time clear now and intend to increase my Odesk hours over the coming weeks.

So not exactly enough to pack the bags yet, and I always knew and expected that this would take time to build up and gain momentum. BOOKMARK THIS PAGE and keep checking back as I will update my earning report each month for the next year.

I wonder how close we will be to achieving our goal by then.

Julie.

Want to join Squidoo? CLICK HERE.
Want to join InfoBarrel? CLICK HERE.
Want to join Odesk? CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment